JOIN OUR TEAM
Position: Beer Tender/Server
The Three 3’s tasting room is a place where we share our story and teach visitors about beer and the brewing process. We are looking for someone to join our team who shares a passion for craft beer and interacting with the beer community. Our tasting room has 14 taps for ours and growler fills, and also sells cans and merchandise. The position will be 10 – 15 hours per week (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday) with occasional extra hours/days as available.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Creating a welcoming and friendly experience for visitors (both individuals and large groups)
• Educating visitors about Three 3’s beers and the brewing process in general
• Serve draft beer (pours/growlers/cans) and be able to discuss our brews
• Maintain a clean and well stocked work area
• serve customers seated in our outdoor beergarden
• Operate point of sale system for sale of beer and swag
• Check identification of customers to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol
• Clean counter, glasses, equipment, work area and tables
• Craft beer knowledge required, understanding of brewing process and terminology preferred
• Home brewing experience a plus
• Ability to interact with customers in a fun, friendly, positive and energetic manner
• Able to lift 75 lbs and move full beer kegs
• Able to stand up to 8 hours
• Comfortable working efficiently in a fast-moving environment
• Must be an effective communicator
• TIPS Certification preferred
• Applicants MUST be able to work weekends, year-round.
• Must be 21 years or older
Instructions for applying
If you are interested and have the qualifications we are seeking, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without a resume will not be considered.
Three 3’s Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation or marital/familial status.